GlaxoSmithKline 1 Clinical Research Study
315 N San Saba, Suite 102
San Antonio, TX, 78207
Compensation is provided for time & travel
If you are unsure if you meet the requirements, call us to schedule a screening and we will determine if you are eligible or ineligible for this study.
If you meet these qualifications, you can participate in this study:
1. At least 18 years of age
2. Receiving hemodialysis and peritoneal dialysis for end-stage renal disease for a minimum of two weeks and a maximum of 90 days, prior to the screening visit
3. Has functioning vascular access, including central venous catheter, AV fistula or graft or functioning PD catheter
4. Hemoglobin: Mean HemoCue Hgb between 8.0-10.0 g/dL (US) or 8.0-10.5 g/dL (RoW)2 (inclusive) as defined in the Hemoglobin Criteria section
5. Male and female subjects are eligible to participate
6. Females ONLY: if of childhood potential, must agree to one of the approved contraception methods from Screening until completion of the study OR if menopausal status is in doubt must agree to use one of the approved contraception methods if they wish to continue their hormone replacement therapy (HRT) during the study.
7. Capable of giving signed informed consent which includes compliance with the requirements and restrictions listed in the consent form and in this protocol.